4th Of July Treats – Independence Day commonly calls for red white and blue celebration and if you are looking for some yummy 4th of July treats to satisfy this patriotic color palette then we have the perfect recipes for you.
Independence Day is always associated with fireworks, parades, and barbecues and how better to entertain at your family reunion with these top refreshing 4th of July treats.
No doubt these 4th of July desserts will please all your guests while celebrating THE national day of the United States. Most likely, they will want the recipes!
Here are our top three colorful patriotic favorites:
Fruit Flag Kabobs:
For a really fresh treat make sure you prepare this just before serving. The bananas may brown slightly if not.
30 Large Blackberries
7 Large Bananas
1. Clean fruit
2. Cut off tops of strawberries and half
3. Slice bananas
4. Arrange on tray in flag design in rows
5. Skewer with kabob sticks
6. Sprinkle with lemon juice to keep from browning
Red, White and Blue Patriotic Pops:
2 cups BLUE Kool-Aid, Powerade or Gatorade
1 cup ffozen whipped topping
1 cup vanilla yogurt
2 cups cran-raspberry juice
12 craft sticks
12 5-ounce disposable cups
1. Divide the blue juice equally among the cups and freeze for 30 to 45 minutes.
2. Mix the whipped topping and yogurt and divide into cups equally.
3. Place a craft stick in the center of each popsicle and freeze again for another 45 minutes.
4. Add the cran-raspberry juice equally and place back in freezer until solid.
5. To remove pops, run outside of cup under warm water.
All American Cool Whip Dessert:
1 large berry blue jello
1 large red jello, any flavor
4 cups water, boiling
2 cups water, cold
8 oz. Cool Whip, thawed
4 cups Angel Food Cake, cubed
2 cups strawberries
1/2 cup blueberries
1. Dissolve berry blue jello in 2 cups boiling water. In a separate bowl, dissolve the cherry jello. Stir 1 cup of cold water into each bowl.
2. Pour into separate 9X13″ pans.
3. Refridgerate at least 3 hours. Cut into 1/2″ cubes.
4. Place blue jello cubes in bottom of clear glass trifle bowl. Top with 1/3 cup Cool Whip.
5. Add cake cubes, then sliced strawberries.
6. Top with another 1/3 cup Cool Whip. Add the red jello cubes and then remaining Cool Whip.
7. Sprinkle blueberries over top.
Which 4th of July treat are you going to make?
So grab the kiddies and have fun creating these scrumptious goodies that will garner lots of compliments. There is no better way to enjoy the days special holiday events!
That’s our daily entertainment winning pick about all the wonderful food you can serve this holiday including these fantastic 4th Of July Treats.